NetBeans Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Woodstock table component java.lang.IllegalArgumentException

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tcesenthil

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:35 pm    Post subject: Woodstock table component java.lang.IllegalArgumentException Reply with quote

Hi
I'm new to Visual JSF & NetBeans IDE.

I'm trying to create a simple page which will list down all records in my Oracle Table with pagination, sorting & filtering option.

I was introduced to the Woodstock table component, i dragged this component from the Palette and dropped into the vjsf page canvas. Then from the "services" tab i connected to the Oracle database, and i dragged & dropped the required table over my woodstock table component.

I tried editting the mapping via the "Table Layout" , it was showing defaultdata service provider, i tried changing it to the dataservice provider that was created for my table. Even after i changed & appllied it was not assigning.

Then i switched to the JSP & JAVA mode to edit the code to refer to the corresponding dataservice provider , table & columns, but when i ran the page i received the following error.

table1: javax.el.ELException: javax.faces.el.PropertyNotFoundException: javax.el.PropertyNotFoundException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: PROCESSED_FILE_STATUS.PLANT

Here PROCESSED_FILE_STATUS is the table & PLANT is the column.

What am i missing here ?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers
Senthil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NetBeans Forums -> NetBeans Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: