NetBeans Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to deploy Java Application in the device.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sridevi kumaravel
Posted via mailing list.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:35 pm    Post subject: How to deploy Java Application in the device. Reply with quote

Hi,

I have installed netbeans,jdk and s40 5th edition sdk featurepack1 in my machine.
I tried your default hello world project and I can able to build it in emulator as well in my mobile (Nokia 2700 classic)
Then I created a new Java application like adding two numbers in the field and displaying the result in the other field.
But I am unable to build the same in the emulator. But the jre file was generated in the dist folder of netbeans project.
But please help me how to proceed further to deploy the same in my mobile.

Regards,
Sridevi.
This email (including any attachments) is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient/s and may contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or copying or distribution or forwarding of any or all of the contents in this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by email and delete all copies; your cooperation in this regard is appreciated.
kattima

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Installing J2ME applications to the phones can be done in a number of ways:

First you have to transfer the application to your mobile. You can transfer your application to the mobile from PC by making use of data cable, infrared or Bluetooth. You can install the MIDlets either with or without PC Suite.

On Series 40 phones the application gets installed automatically. On S60 phones you need to open message (in the inbox) containing the application and install it manually. However if you use PC Suite to install the MIDlet, the installation process is started automatically on the S60 phones, although you need to step through it manually.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NetBeans Forums -> NetBeans Developers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: