Posted via mailing list.
|Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:10 pm Post subject: [SPAM] Key SaaS, PaaS and IaaS Trends Through 2015 - Business Transformation vi a the Cloud
|I enclose details of our IaaS, PaaS, SaaS and Cloud Services report.
Today's economic situation continues to favor the cloud, driven by businesses that are reshaping themselves. The cloud - including IaaS, PaaS, SaaS and Cloud Services - will drive increasing business and IT activity, resulting in hybrid architectures to manage and a new Cloud IT mission. Through 2014, SaaS will continue to dominate spending, including social networking and mobility solutions -- key aspects of the boundary-free enterprise. Integration and workflow in the Cloud -- primarily with on-premise systems -- will remain a critical capability. Cloud services providers (system integrators, etc.) will flourish -- as they embrace SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS -- serving both ISVs migrating to the cloud and enterprises reshaping themselves. Through 2014, the Cloud IT industry will itself transform and consolidate, while SaaS plays its central role.
The following are some of the highlights of this report:
- By 2015, there will remain no business computing category that hasn't moved to the Cloud - with 65 percent or more of all NEW business application / solution decisions Cloud-based or Hybrid by 2015.
- The hybrid business portfolio will be dominated by Cloud solutions in 2015, as the on-premise segment transforms from the driver of transactions to the repository of business data.
- While Cloud-based development, or PaaS, will be somewhat slow to emerge, SaaS will remain the dominant Cloud delivery model through 2014, as enterprises of all shapes and sizes transition to a new way of managing their application portfolios.
For more information please click on:
- Pervasive mobility and social networking together will change the landscape of enterprise SaaS and Cloud Business Solutions.
- By 2012, many of the fears associated with IaaS (lack of standards, transaction and data/security integrity) are resolved, with customers realizing that its value lies less with cost savings and more with agility (for large enterprises), and service levels and compliance (for SMBs).
- Through 2014, 65 percent of Private Cloud deployments will be packaged vendor offerings delivered as a drop-in appliance.
- Over time, enterprise portfolios will become workflow-driven hybrids of Cloud and on premise data and functionality that are monitored, measured and managed to meet enterprise performance objectives.
- System Integrators of all sizes and flavors will increasingly be the key drivers of innovation in terms of enabling enterprise customers to migrate new and existing workloads and make their Cloud solutions work effectively.
- As enterprise customers of IT in the Cloud transform themselves, exploiting new Cloud capabilities, their counterparts in the IT industry will also undergo transformation as their business models and partnering relationships change.
For more information please click on:
Today's Economic Situation Continues to Favor the Cloud
Businesses are Reshaping Themselves
The Rise of Hybrid Application Architectures
Most Business Enterprises will Lag in Embracing IaaS and PaaS
PaaS is Still very Immature, not Enterprise Ready, but will Evolve
Through 2015 SaaS will Continue to Dominate Spending
Social Networking and Mobility are Key Enablers of the
Integration and Workflow
Electronic (Single User) : EUR 1386
Ordering - Three easy ways to place your order:
1] Order online at http://www.researchandmarkets.com/product/cdebf4/key_saas_paas_and_iaas_trends_through_2015
2] Order by fax: Print an Order form from http://www.researchandmarkets.com/product/cdebf4/key_saas_paas_and_iaas_trends_through_2015 and Fax to +353 1 4100 980
3] Order by mail: Print an Order form from http://www.researchandmarkets.com/product/cdebf4/key_saas_paas_and_iaas_trends_through_2015 and post to Research and Markets Ltd. Guinness Center, Taylors Lane, Dublin 8. Ireland.
Thank you for your consideration.
Research and Markets Ltd
Subscribe: Click on http://www.researchandmarkets.com/register.asp You can subscribe free for regular details on new research in your sector.
Please note you are currently subscribed as address-removed
If you no longer wish to receive our market research updates, please reply to this message with Suppression Request as the subject line, or use the link below
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum