NetBeans Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need help with BPEL calling SSL protected wsdl

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrivera

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:03 pm    Post subject: Need help with BPEL calling SSL protected wsdl Reply with quote

I'm extremely new to using NetBeans/Glassfish, but this is a requirement I can't get around.

I have to write a BPEL process that hits an SSL protected web service, which also requires the username/password be passed in the soap header.

I have the wsdl file and I've imported it into my BPEL project. Everything looks right, but I can't figure out how to add the username and password to the header of the envelope.

I've also gone out and imported the certificate from the Oracle CRM On Demand website into $GLASSFISH_DOMAIN/config/cacerts.jks

This is a time sensitive project for me and I've spent a lot of time spinning on different google searches to figure this out and I haven't been able to come up with a solution. Can anyone provide some insight and direction for what I can try?

At this point I'm doing a simple Receive->Assign->Invoke (CRMOD WebService)->Assign->Reply BPEL process to just hit the service...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NetBeans Forums -> SOA Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: