NetBeans Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Forum Bug - bad answer design format.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nodream

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:48 pm    Post subject: Forum Bug - bad answer design format. Reply with quote

Hi there,

Sorry for putting this problem in here, but i can't find any topic with "Forum stuff" or simillar.
Please can somebody who have access to program and code of phpBB fix this bug ?
Replies is show in right panel and when more and more answers is in topic, then the right panel is smaller and smaller. It is realy confusing and annoying. can you fix this ?
in CZECH
Zdravím Vás, nikde na foru není možnost nějak kontaktovat správce nebo někoho kdo by měl podobné věci na starost ,tak mi nezbylo nic jiného než napsat sem. Ono vůbec kontaktovat nějakou českou podporu pro netbeans je hrozně složité. Proč? Jinak prosím ať se někdo koukne na to forum, protože je to dost nepřehledné, když je v tom topicu moc odpovědí.
Dík.
bjarven

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen this often too, it's quite annoying. It seems related to the posts made from the mailing list? I wonder how many is using the mailing list and how many uses the forum?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NetBeans Forums -> NetBeans Community Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: