NetBeans Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Survey on Codename one

View previous topic :: View next topic  
navyseal

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:07 pm    Post subject: Survey on Codename one Reply with quote

I'm doing a study on Mobile cross-platforms frameworks

You would really help me if you could fill this survey about
Codename one. www.codenameone.com

It only takes a few seconds

Please fill this only if you have used the platform for obvious reasons.

Codename One quiz

thanks you
Shai

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:52 am    Post subject: I suggest you try the Codename One discussion forum Reply with quote

I suggest you try the Codename One discussion forum, our developers are more likely to hang out there and probably wouldn't notice your question here. http://www.codenameone.com/discussion-forum.html
navyseal

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not used to make these surveys but I think It might not a be a good idea to focus the survey on Codename one forum because those forums are mostly used by people who support Codename one, and mostly likely to love the framework and that would invalidate the survey. (?)

Opinions?

thanks once again
Shai

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure its a tradeoff. The main problem is finding developers familiar with a relatively new platform. But that is correct, you will get a biased response set which you will need to account for.
navyseal

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks, i've decided to split the results by different sources, so that way i can have a better control on the Sample groups
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NetBeans Forums -> NetBeans Community Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: