NetBeans Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Option to add remote server is missing

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hunterbdb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:21 am    Post subject: Option to add remote server is missing Reply with quote

Hello everybody,

I'm building a java servlets/jsp web app using netbeans 7.0.11, which I downloaded and installed today.

I'm trying to add a server to netbeans that is hosted on a remote server. I click Servers->Add Server->GlassFish Server 3.x->Next

and then there's no way of adding a remote server. The only available option is to download and use a local server. I'm able to make a local server, but I can't specify in netbeans to deploy my files to a remote server.

The reason I want to deploy to a remote server is that It's really really slow to develop an application by writing some code, testing locally, then uploading to the server, then testing on server. It takes forever! servlet development is so slow that way.

Thankyou in advance.
glatsito

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 3:13 am    Post subject: same error Reply with quote

please help us! it's really important resolve this error for me
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NetBeans Forums -> Java ME Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: