NetBeans Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

About this forum

View previous topic :: View next topic  
clebaudy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:26 pm    Post subject: About this forum Reply with quote

This question goes to an administrator or a moderator of this forum

Can the session timeout be expanded ?

It seems thats after a minute each time I click to post or to perfomed a user action I have to login again.
What is the current session timeout of the forum ? it seems to be one minute or less, can it be changed to a more realistic value for example at least 10 minutes ?

when writing message, time runs and when I click on submit (or preview) button I reach the login page (even if I was logged in before but if approximately one minute was spent to write something), I loose my text and I am forced to re login. This is very very very annoying and does not encourages me to use this forum to post something or contribute.

thanks in advance.
clebaudy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you select log in automatically at each visit upon login action then there is no more problem of session timeout. Better remove this action or let it checked by default.
ttetsumako

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am looking to study for mcse 2003 exams and came across
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NetBeans Forums -> NetBeans Community Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: