NetBeans Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SEO for RoR based website

View previous topic :: View next topic  
stevejones

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:27 am    Post subject: SEO for RoR based website Reply with quote

Dear All RoR Developers,

Currently I'm working on developing several websites using ruby on rails technology. I'd like to know that are they any specific rules (with respect to develop website seo friendly) which i should consider while programming?

Thanks..

Please let me know.
krbiul

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

There are no such specific rules to follow just remember to follow the Google Webmaster Guidelines. Once you fulfill those criteria your site will get good listing in search results.
AngelaB

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Selection of Keywords are depend upon you that what kind of word are you prefer for Search Engine Optimization. There are ready made tools available which can guide you what kind of keywords you have to select.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NetBeans Forums -> Ruby Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: