NetBeans Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Close tab with ctrl w not working with .html files

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tp21

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:17 pm    Post subject: Close tab with ctrl w not working with .html files Reply with quote

Anyone else have this, works for me with all filetypes I've come across apart from .html files? Not the end of the world obviously but..
ppisl

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:43 am    Post subject: Close tab with ctrl w not working with .html files Reply with quote

Hi,

I have tried it wit current dev build and it works for me. Which version
of NB do you use?

Petr

On 11.10.2015 17:17, tp21 wrote:
Quote:
Anyone else have this, works for me with all filetypes I've come across apart from .html files? Not the end of the world obviously but..

tp21

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Petr, I tried in 8.0.2 and 8.1 RC, then just now using the download from netbeans-trunk-nightly-201510120002-html.zip and get the same behaviour, I can submit a bug report with more details?
ppisl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:14 am    Post subject: Close tab with ctrl w not working with .html files Reply with quote

Sure, you can enter new issue.

Also you could try a new userdir. Probably it can be something wrong in
a cache.
Petr

On 12.10.2015 13:36, tp21 wrote:
Quote:
Thanks Petr, I tried in 8.0.2 and 8.1 RC, then just now using the download from netbeans-trunk-nightly-201510120002-html.zip and get the same behaviour, I can submit a bug report with more details?

tp21

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your help and apologies, doing that worked, but it was because I'd mapped ctrl w to "close" from "close window" at some point, moving it back solved the problem *faceplant*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NetBeans Forums -> Web Client Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: