NetBeans Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Class span12 not found

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pdlarue

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:43 pm    Post subject: Class span12 not found Reply with quote

I am following a tutorial in The Node Craftsman Book. The tutorial is really a lesson on advanced NodeJS development but it's using JavaScript and HTML. I'm a newbie at this, so I'm following the tutorial exactly as written. Perhaps that's my problem and I'm missing some very important wrapping tags or something. Here is the code:

Code:
<div class="span12">
  <form>
   <input
         class="input-medium"
         ng-model="newKeyword.value"
         ng.init="newKeyword.value = ''"
         type="text"
         placeholder="Name of new keyword">

<select
         ng-model="newKeyword.categoryID"
         ng-init="newKeyword.categaoryID = 1"
         ng-options="keywordCategory.id as keywordCategory.name for keywordCategory in keywordCategories" >
   </select>

<button ng-class="newKeyword.value.length > 0 && 'btn btn-success' || 'btn'"
         ng-click="newKeyword.value.length > 0 && createKeyword(newKeyword)">Create</button>
  </form>
</div>

<div class="gridStyle" ng-grid="keywordsGridOptions"></div>

I get the yellow light bulb on the first line. Hovering over it displays the following message:

Quote:
The HTML version of the code cannot be determined (currently using default version HTML 5)

Class span12 not found
----
(Alt-Enter shows hints)

Alt-Enter shows two options:
Quote:
Create rule .span12 in new stylesheet style.css
Remove Surrounding Tag

All other HTML files that I have created thus far include html, head, and body tags. I think the file I'm creating does not contain those tags because it is a partial HTML file.

So, should there be tags around a partial HTML file? What should I do to fix this issue I'm having?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NetBeans Forums -> Web Client Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: