NetBeans Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need help with "Failed to load resource: net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE" msg

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tcalbrecht

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:51 pm    Post subject: Need help with "Failed to load resource: net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE" msg Reply with quote

I'm using NB 8.0.2 on Linux with the Chrome extension.

I try to load JQuery with the following code:

Code:
   <script type="text/javascript" src="/js/lib/jquery-1.7.2.min.js"></script>

I have the js/lib folder in my project under site root. When I run the project I get the following in the console:

Code:
Failed to load resource: net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE (18:44:04:940 | error, network)
  at http://localhost:8383/js/lib/jquery-1.7.2.min.js

If I paste that URL into a browser directly I get the same message.

Other parts of the page load and display OK in Chrome. TIA.

--
Tom
john brock
Posted via mailing list.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:03 am    Post subject: Need help with "Failed to load resource: net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE" msg Reply with quote

Just a guess, but would try removing the leading / on that path.

I'm guessing that you are not running from the root of locahost:8383/ but rather from a namespace of your application that should look something like localhost:8383/myapp/js/.....

--jb

On 4/9/2015 3:51 PM, tcalbrecht wrote:

Quote:
Quote:
I'm using NB 8.0.2 on Linux with the Chrome extension.

I try to load JQuery with the following code:

Code:
<script type="text/javascript" src="/js/lib/jquery-1.7.2.min.js"></script>

I have the js/lib folder in my project under site root. When I run the project I get the following in the console:

Code:
Failed to load resource: net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE (18:44:04:940 | error, network)
at http://localhost:8383/js/lib/jquery-1.7.2.min.js

If I paste that URL into a browser directly I get the same message.

Other parts of the page load and display OK in Chrome. TIA.

--
[/url]
John 'JB' Brock | Principal Product Manager
Phone: [url=tel:+1%204259458729]+1 425-945-8729

Oracle Developer Tools
| Seattle, WA
[url=http://www.oracle.com/commitment][/url] Oracle is committed to developing practices and products that help protect the environment
tcalbrecht

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Need help with "Failed to load resource: net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE" msg Reply with quote

john brock wrote:

I'm guessing that you are not running from the root of locahost:8383/ but rather from a namespace of your application that should look something like localhost:8383/myapp/js/.....

--jb

JB,

Thanks for the suggestion, but that didn't change the results. I have other items (not JS) in the source like images that load just fine and they have a similar format for the reference. I think it's something with loading JS code, but I can't figure out what.

--
Tom
vriha

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:09 am    Post subject: Need help with "Failed to load resource: net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE" msg Reply with quote

It would help if you could share the project or at least its folder
hierarchy. That would give us more information.

Lada

On 04/14/2015 09:45 PM, tcalbrecht wrote:
Quote:
john brock wrote:
Quote:

--jb

JB,

Thanks for the suggestion, but that didn't change the results. I have other items (not JS) in the source like images that load just fine and they have a similar format for the reference. I think it's something with loading JS code, but I can't figure out what.

--
Tom

kinjo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

same porblem
"Failed to load resource: net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE" msg
kinjo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here’s the mail I got recently for my problem
I was not able to get to these sites at the time of my first post but now for the last day I have been able to access them. Also, there were times during the prior 2-3 weeks that I was able to get to "problem" sites but it definitely was infrequently.

The error message, in addition to the ERROR 324 said the "server did not send any data." I'm sorry I didn't "snip" the exact error message. I will when I see it again.

I will now proceed until the "problem" resurfaces. Then I will go through Methods 1-3 and see what I find. I have my fingers crossed but since I was only able to go back to a restore point from one week ago, it was still in the middle of the "problem" time period, so I believe there still is potential for the issue to resurface.
Or otherwise try this: http://www.deskdecode.com/err_empty_response/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NetBeans Forums -> Web Client Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: