NetBeans Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

apply patch

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michal Hlavac
Posted via mailing list.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:15 pm    Post subject: apply patch Reply with quote

Hi,

I've created patch for issue #256606. This patch is assigned to Theofanis Oikonomou.
His last commit to netbeans sources is from January 2016, so it looks like (maybe I am wrong) he is not part of netbeans team anymore.
What do I need to do to review and apply this patch?

thanks, miso
emi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:55 pm    Post subject: apply patch Reply with quote

I've changed the component to Keyring (which seems to better fit Kwallet) which changed assigned to Libor Fischmeistr.

Indeed, if Theofanis is no longer active, he should be removed from all default assignees.

Your patch doesn't seem to be complete though. What about systems that still have Kwallet4?

--emi

On Mon, Aug 29, 2016 at 3:14 PM, Michal Hlavac <address-removed ([email]address-removed[/email])> wrote:
Quote:

Hi,

I've created patch for issue #256606. This patch is assigned to Theofanis Oikonomou.
His last commit to netbeans sources is from January 2016, so it looks like (maybe I am wrong) he is not part of netbeans team anymore.
What do I need to do to review and apply this patch?

thanks, miso
Michal Hlavac
Posted via mailing list.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:52 pm    Post subject: apply patch Reply with quote

higher priority means lower position :)

On pondelok, 29. augusta 2016 21:23:58 CEST Michal Hlavac wrote:
Quote:
hi Emilian,

patch only adds new class KWallet5Provider. KWalletProvider for kwallet4 is still there.
The only thing is, that KWallet5Provider has higher position = 98, while KWalletProvider has position = 99.
So if somebody has KDE4, then KWallet5Provider.enabled() returns false and then KWalletProvider.enabled() returns true.

m.

On pondelok, 29. augusta 2016 15:54:28 CEST Emilian Bold wrote:

Quote:
Your patch doesn't seem to be complete though. What about systems that still have Kwallet4?

Michal Hlavac
Posted via mailing list.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:52 pm    Post subject: apply patch Reply with quote

hi Emilian,

patch only adds new class KWallet5Provider. KWalletProvider for kwallet4 is still there.
The only thing is, that KWallet5Provider has higher position = 98, while KWalletProvider has position = 99.
So if somebody has KDE4, then KWallet5Provider.enabled() returns false and then KWalletProvider.enabled() returns true.

m.

On pondelok, 29. augusta 2016 15:54:28 CEST Emilian Bold wrote:

Quote:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NetBeans Forums -> NetBeans Developers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: