NetBeans Forums

 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  

embedded maven upgraded to 3.3.9

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NetBeans Forums -> NetBeans Developers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Tomas Stupka
Posted via mailing list.





PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:52 pm    Post subject: embedded maven upgraded to 3.3.9 Reply with quote

the embedded Maven client in the NetBeans daily builds was upgraded to 3.3.9

t.
Back to top
Peter Hansson
Posted via mailing list.





PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:09 pm    Post subject: embedded maven upgraded to 3.3.9 Reply with quote

From ?


On Wed, Nov 2, 2016 at 2:52 PM, Tomas Stupka <address-removed ([email]address-removed[/email])> wrote:
Quote:
the embedded Maven client in the NetBeans daily builds was upgraded to 3.3.9

t.
Back to top
markiewb



Joined: 29 Aug 2012
Posts: 870

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:19 pm    Post subject: embedded maven upgraded to 3.3.9 Reply with quote

Have a look at https://netbeans.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=247988
There you will find the commit ID. I guess it was Maven 3.0.5 or similar
Den 2 nov. 2016 5:09 em skrev "Peter Hansson" <address-removed ([email]address-removed[/email])>:
Quote:
From ?


On Wed, Nov 2, 2016 at 2:52 PM, Tomas Stupka <address-removed ([email]address-removed[/email])> wrote:
Quote:
the embedded Maven client in the NetBeans daily builds was upgraded to 3.3.9

t.



Back to top
emi



Joined: 14 Aug 2009
Posts: 238

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:31 pm    Post subject: embedded maven upgraded to 3.3.9 Reply with quote

Yes, 3.0.5. SeeĀ http://hg.netbeans.org/jet-main/rev/0062c8194dcc#l2.6


--emi





On Wed, Nov 2, 2016 at 9:17 PM, Benno Markiewicz <address-removed ([email]address-removed[/email])> wrote:
Quote:

Have a look at https://netbeans.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=247988
There you will find the commit ID. I guess it was Maven 3.0.5 or similar
Den 2 nov. 2016 5:09 em skrev "Peter Hansson" <address-removed ([email]address-removed[/email])>:
Quote:
From ?


On Wed, Nov 2, 2016 at 2:52 PM, Tomas Stupka <address-removed ([email]address-removed[/email])> wrote:
Quote:
the embedded Maven client in the NetBeans daily builds was upgraded to 3.3.9

t.







Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NetBeans Forums -> NetBeans Developers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB
By use of this website, you agree to the NetBeans Policies and Terms of Use. © 2012, Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Sponsored by Oracle logo