NetBeans Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Debugging javascript in a wordpress PHP project

View previous topic :: View next topic  
oddvard

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:43 pm    Post subject: Debugging javascript in a wordpress PHP project Reply with quote

Hi,

Using Netbeans 8.0.2 on a opensuse linux platform. Debugging PHP using Xdebugger with Chromium Netbeans connector. PHP work well, but not javascript. Using debug tools in browser breaks the connector. Searches reveal old posts that is unreliable. Can someone help me with this issue? Shocked
paolosca

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:16 am    Post subject: Debugging javascript in a wordpress PHP project Reply with quote

Hi, I don't use often the NetBeans connector but for what I understand you need a HTML5 type project to be able to use the Javascript debugger.

Maybe someone else on this list with more experience with HTML5 projects can clarify this.

Regards,

Paolo 

On Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 8:43 PM, oddvard <address-removed ([email]address-removed[/email])> wrote:
Quote:
Hi,

Using Netbeans 8.0.2 on a opensuse linux platform. Debugging PHP using Xdebugger with Chromium Netbeans connector. PHP work well, but not javascript. Using debug tools in browser breaks the connector. Searches reveal old posts that is unreliable. Can someone help me with this issue?  [Shocked]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NetBeans Forums -> PHP Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: