NetBeans Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Newby include problems SDL2 Glew

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spoopy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:36 am    Post subject: Newby include problems SDL2 Glew Reply with quote

Hi all, I'm new here and somewhat still learning Netbeans 8.2.

I have been using Netbeans for a few months now, mainly for Web development. Now I'm learning C/C++, of which I normally use C::B, which I find easy to set up with external libraries. Setting up Netbeans for C++ seems to confuse me, I can't seem to figure out where I am at error when including the libraries for SDL2 and Glew.

I have looked around on the forum, on other sites and Youtube and just can't seem to get the right answer. There is an easy way by copying the files to Mingw, however I prefer to keep my external dependencies in a manageable folder on another drive, since my Windows drive is only a 60gb SSD.

I'm at a total loss, any help or links showing the correct method would be greatly appreciated.

[u][b]Here is the configuration so far:[/b][/u]

Mingw 64bit + Msys2 - latest versions.

[u][b]4 Configurations:[/b][/u]

Debug - 32bit / Internal terminal
Release - 32bit / standard output
Debug - 64bit / Internal terminal
Release - 64bit / standard output

Compiled SDL2 + openGL DLL's in root of project

Links to Include folders under C++ compiler
Links to Header files under C++ compiler[/u]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NetBeans Forums -> C/C++ Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: