NetBeans Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Raspberry Pi cross-compiling

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dgberry

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:52 pm    Post subject: Raspberry Pi cross-compiling Reply with quote

I an using Netbeans 8.1 on an Ubuntu 14.04 LTS to create programs to run on a Raspberry Pi.

I've followed the instructions outlined on;
http://www.raspberry-projects.com/pi/programming-in-c/compilers-and-ides/netbeans-windows/installing-netbeans-for-c-remote-development-on-a-raspberry-pi

When I do a build, I get the following error;

cd '/home/pi/Fury/Fury'
/usr/bin/make -f Makefile CONF=Debug
make: Makefile: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target 'Makefile'. Stop.

BUILD FAILED (exit value 2, total time: 252ms)

I have checked the Raspberry Pi and there is a make file in the /usr/bin/ directory. What do I need to change to get this working?

Oh the life of a newbie. Shocked
lightshadown

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have exactly the same problem, but I´m using MAC OSX, if i try to compile the program on the RPi 3 i got the same "no make file" warning, but if i try to compile locally on my Mac, it try to compile properly but i get a warning,

" you are compiling a program for a Linux system, but your OS is different, reboot or try a Linux Capable System"

and after that I simply have to stop it, have you solved the issue? cant find anything about it on the web
dgberry

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:00 pm    Post subject: Raspberry Pi cross-compiling Reply with quote

I've started using a different developers software and I found a tool that loads into the developer that lets be cross compile. It is VisualGDB. It is about $100 USD, but it works very well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NetBeans Forums -> C/C++ Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: