NetBeans Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The problem with downloading NetBeans IDE

View previous topic :: View next topic  
1v4n

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:57 am    Post subject: The problem with downloading NetBeans IDE Reply with quote

I can't download the NetBeans IDE 8.2 Download Started because Google Chrome and Firefox says that this file is dangerous and they block it.
Stefanon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi
You should try it again and if its still not working contact Administrator or find another source of Netbeans. There is a lots of website where you can download it for free.
I hope my answer will help you with your problem
1v4n

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefanon wrote:
Hi
You should try it again and if its still not working contact Administrator or find another source of Netbeans. There is a lots of website where you can download it for free.
I hope my answer will help you with your problem

The issue is still present. I downloaded this file via firefox after skip warnings and have checked the src summ. And the src summ is correct:
SHA-256: b592275910f3e18282453898fec620d662f9da8049f91796b7ccbd1e90a861ef

As I know, Google Chrome checks the src summ of files and if this src is present in the black list of dangerous files, then it block it.

So, it seems that your official package is in the black list of Google Chrome and Firefox.

You can resolve this issue using the google instructions , Malware and unwanted software

dangerousNetbeans.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  3.82 KB
 Viewed:  351 Time(s)

dangerousNetbeans.png

tkellerer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:26 pm    Post subject: Re: The problem with downloading NetBeans IDE Reply with quote

1v4n wrote:
I can't download the NetBeans IDE 8.2 Download Started because Google Chrome and Firefox says that this file is dangerous and they block it.

Works for me with Windows 7, Sophos and Firefox 51 as well as with Windows 10, Windows Defender and Firefox 51
soldatov

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is not a C/C++ related problem. Better to use more general sub-forum. For example http://forums.netbeans.org/topic67548.html
paolosca

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:22 am    Post subject: The problem with dounloading IDE Reply with quote

Hello,

I have no problem downloading the file with Chrome for Linux. Are you sure it's not a false positive from the antivirus installed in your machine?

Regards,

Paolo
1v4n

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:44 am    Post subject: Re: The problem with dounloading IDE Reply with quote

paolosca wrote:
Hello,

I have no problem downloading the file with Chrome for Linux. Are you sure it's not a false positive from the antivirus installed in your machine?

Regards,

Paolo

Yes, I am sure that it is not a problem related with antivirus. More over I have checked the downloaded package using the antivirus and no issues were found.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NetBeans Forums -> C/C++ Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: