NetBeans Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Netbeans begineer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dharanidhar

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:52 pm    Post subject: Netbeans begineer Reply with quote

I have installed netbeans freshly for my C/C++ projects.
I am new to programming.

I wrote a simple "Hello World"..
I used the "C/C++ Application" to create my program.

When i try to build, i get the following error..

"C:/Dwimperl/c/bin/gmake" -f nbproject/Makefile-Debug.mk QMAKE= SUBPROJECTS= .build-conf
gmake[1]: Entering directory `C:/Documents and Settings/AUF/Desktop/embeddedcpp/microc'
"C:/Dwimperl/c/bin/gmake" -f nbproject/Makefile-Debug.mk dist/Debug/Cygwin-Windows/microc.exe
gmake[2]: Entering directory `C:/Documents and Settings/AUF/Desktop/embeddedcpp/microc'
mkdir -p build/Debug/Cygwin-Windows
rm -f build/Debug/Cygwin-Windows/main.o.d
g++ -c -g -MMD -MP -MF build/Debug/Cygwin-Windows/main.o.d -o build/Debug/Cygwin-Windows/main.o main.cpp
process_begin: CreateProcess(C:\cygwin\bin\g++.exe, g++ -c -g -MMD -MP -MF build/Debug/Cygwin-Windows/main.o.d -o build/Debug/Cygwin-Windows/main.o main.cpp, ...) failed.
make (e=5): Access is denied.

gmake[2]: *** [build/Debug/Cygwin-Windows/main.o] Error 5
gmake[2]: Leaving directory `C:/Documents and Settings/AUF/Desktop/embeddedcpp/microc'
gmake[1]: *** [.build-conf] Error 2
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `C:/Documents and Settings/AUF/Desktop/embeddedcpp/microc'
gmake: *** [.build-impl] Error 2

BUILD FAILED (exit value 2, total time: 2s)

Please, help me in solving this..
dharanidhar

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your quick reply..

Cygwin was previously installed in my PC and it is 1.7.5-1 version. As per the version requirements, 1.7.7..
I will try to install that version of CYGWIN and give it a try.
dharanidhar

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried to install recommended versions of CYGWIN, but i don't know, after complete installation, i don't see a make.exe..

Then, i installed MinGW and i could compile successfully a single main.cpp file.

Now i have a small problem. I included a header file in Header files section and tried to build project. and now my troubles start again.. When i try to RUN it says ,

"main.cpp:10:18: fatal error: main.h: No such file or directory"

Please, help me in solving this.. I read through some forum posts on this and couldnt understand what need to be done. Please, help me.

Also, i attached the Code assistance paths in my options..
Please, let me know what need to be done.

image1.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  71.58 KB
 Viewed:  8618 Time(s)

image1.PNG

dharanidhar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have MinGW\bin in my path.

I have included "Code Assistance" to show my settings in build path.

Following is my compilation output:

"/usr/bin/make" -f nbproject/Makefile-Debug.mk QMAKE= SUBPROJECTS= .build-conf
make[1]: Entering directory `/c/Documents and Settings/AUF/Desktop/embeddedcpp/microc'
"/usr/bin/make" -f nbproject/Makefile-Debug.mk dist/Debug/MinGW-Windows/microc.exe
make[2]: Entering directory `/c/Documents and Settings/AUF/Desktop/embeddedcpp/microc'
mkdir -p build/Debug/MinGW-Windows
rm -f build/Debug/MinGW-Windows/main.o.d
g++ -c -g -MMD -MP -MF build/Debug/MinGW-Windows/main.o.d -o build/Debug/MinGW-Windows/main.o main.cpp
main.cpp:10:18: fatal error: main.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make[2]: *** [build/Debug/MinGW-Windows/main.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/c/Documents and Settings/AUF/Desktop/embeddedcpp/microc'
make[1]: *** [.build-conf] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/c/Documents and Settings/AUF/Desktop/embeddedcpp/microc'
make: *** [.build-impl] Error 2

BUILD FAILED (exit value 2, total time: 5s)
soldatov

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dharanidhar wrote:

g++ -c -g -MMD -MP -MF build/Debug/MinGW-Windows/main.o.d -o build/Debug/MinGW-Windows/main.o main.cpp
main.cpp:10:18: fatal error: main.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.

Which "make" you uses?
dharanidhar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@soldatov

I have pointed my makefile to the following path:
c:\mingw\msys\1.0\bin\make.exe

I am using default make file from mingw

@mack06

i am using msys make only
soldatov

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On first screenshot I see You uses #include <main.h>, but I don't see any -I compiler flags.

1) if main.h is placed in folder with main.cpp, you needs to use #include "main.h"
2) if main.h is placed in other folder, you needs to add your path to folder into "Project Properties" > Build > C++ Compiler > Include Directories field
dharanidhar

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@soldatov

Thank you so much..
That worked.
abhinav.plwl@gmail.com

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 7:08 pm    Post subject: netbeans will not open shows error Reply with quote

When i Installed the netbeans 7.1 and click the netbeans.exe icon the netbeans will not open and shows the "Failed to create process Access denied"
error please help me...
AlfredCook

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:19 am    Post subject: quick saving guide Reply with quote

Thanks for the quick saving guide! I love the idea of the simplicity of Netbeans, his IDE GUI Builder, and Profiler but sometimes the easiest things floating above the surface and you are diving too deep to get them..
aimeusdietger

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:58 pm    Post subject: Re: netbeans will not open shows error Reply with quote

abhinav.plwl@gmail.com wrote:
When i Installed the netbeans 7.1 and click the netbeans.exe icon the netbeans will not open and shows the "Failed to create process Access denied"
error please help me...

The Application need access to use from Administrator.

Give Access to The System which you are using or Open the Application by Run as Administrator

But , Giving Admin access to Every user is not Good.

its problem with Netbeans Version : https://netbeans.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=255756

I Uninstalled 8.1 and Installed Later Versions.

Give to user administrator rights, install Netbeans, run it. Remove administrator rights from user, restart pc. It will work
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NetBeans Forums -> C/C++ Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: