NetBeans Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Detecting JUnit Test Compile Failures in Netbeans RCP Project?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marshall, Craig (ES)
Posted via mailing list.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:52 pm    Post subject: Detecting JUnit Test Compile Failures in Netbeans RCP Project? Reply with quote

We have a large code base of over 100 modules and was wondering if there is a way to get more informative errors about failures during source code compilation within the Test packages, currently these are not clearly reported on a clean and build and are often missed by developers when committing changes to our code base which are then subsequently detected by the build scripts and cause build failures.
I noticed maven based projects have options to include / exclude tests during compilation, is there a similar thing for netbeans RCP based projects?
Many Thanks,
Craig Marshall
This e-mail has come from Experian, the only business to have been twice named the UK's 'Business of the Year’

===================================================================================
Information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential, and may not be copied or used by anyone other than the addressee, nor disclosed to any third party without our permission. There is no intention to create any legally binding contract or other binding commitment through the use of this electronic communication unless it is issued in accordance with the Experian Limited standard terms and conditions of purchase or other express written agreement between Experian Limited and the recipient.
Although Experian has taken reasonable steps to ensure that this communication and any attachments are free from computer virus, you are advised to take your own steps to ensure that they are actually virus free.
Companies Act information:
Registered name: Experian Limited
Registered office: Landmark House, Experian Way, NG2 Business Park, Nottingham, NG80 1ZZ, United Kingdom
Place of registration: England and Wales
Registered number: 653331
mkleint
Posted via mailing list.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:08 pm    Post subject: Detecting JUnit Test Compile Failures in Netbeans RCP Project? Reply with quote

As far as I know not. I've asked about it myself a few times as well.

Milos

Marshall, Craig (ES) wrote:
Quote:

We have a large code base of over 100 modules and was wondering if
there is a way to get more informative errors about failures during
source code compilation within the Test packages, currently these are
not clearly reported on a clean and build and are often missed by
developers when committing changes to our code base which are then
subsequently detected by the build scripts and cause build failures.

I noticed maven based projects have options to include / exclude tests
during compilation, is there a similar thing for netbeans RCP based
projects?

Many Thanks,
*Craig Marshall*

This e-mail has come from Experian, the only business to have been
twice named the UK's 'Business of the Year
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NetBeans Forums -> NetBeans Platform Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: