NetBeans Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AVReceive3 not work correctly help please...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mooboo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:59 pm    Post subject: AVReceive3 not work correctly help please... Reply with quote

I am working on an application that is to use AVReceive3. I copied the file over as is. My application will submit the IP Address and the port to AVReceive3. The structure of the address is correct for what AVReceive3 is expecting. The problem is when it tries to initialize the RTPManager it comes back saying that there was a NullPointerException. I walked in the RTPSocketAdapter and everything worked fine there. The error occurs when it comes back to AVReceive3 to do the
Code:
mgrs[i].initialize(new RTPSocketAdapter(
               InetAddress.getByName(session.addr),
               session.port, session.ttl));
. I do not know why it is not working. It works find as a standalone but in my application I can not get it to work. I have not changed the core of the code. I only removed the main and made the whole thing run as a Thread.

The values in session.addr=192.168.1.100, session.port=9000,session.ttl=255.

I do not know why this is happening. And if need be I can supply the code for the parts that are not working.

I know what a NullPointerException means. But not in this case since when I run it as a standalone it works but within my program it does not work. I have everything that the initialize needs to run but it fails. Please give any suggestions.

Thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NetBeans Forums -> NetBeans Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: