NetBeans Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[SQLite] JDBC Driver

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wark

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:50 pm    Post subject: [SQLite] JDBC Driver Reply with quote

Hi all,

I've started, 2 days ago, to rewrite some features of one existing JDBC driver I've found on the internet like primaryKey, exportedKey, and so on...

I'm now able to see FK and Index through the Netbeans Database Services. I'm also able to delete an index, a view, ... but I can't create it !

I receive an error message from Netbeans and the log give me the following result :

For views :

Code:
INFO [org.netbeans.modules.db.explorer.action.CreateViewAction]
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at java.util.concurrent.ConcurrentHashMap.get(ConcurrentHashMap.java:768)
   at org.netbeans.modules.db.explorer.DatabaseConnector.getDriverSpecification(DatabaseConnector.java:105)
[catch] at org.netbeans.modules.db.explorer.action.CreateViewAction.perform(CreateViewAction.java:106)
   at org.netbeans.modules.db.explorer.action.CreateViewAction.access$000(CreateViewAction.java:64)
   at org.netbeans.modules.db.explorer.action.CreateViewAction$1.run(CreateViewAction.java:94)
   at org.openide.util.RequestProcessor$Task.run(RequestProcessor.java:1424)
   at org.openide.util.RequestProcessor$Processor.run(RequestProcessor.java:1968)

For Index :

Code:
INFO [org.netbeans.modules.db.explorer.action.AddIndexAction]
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at java.util.concurrent.ConcurrentHashMap.get(ConcurrentHashMap.java:768)
   at org.netbeans.modules.db.explorer.DatabaseConnector.getDriverSpecification(DatabaseConnector.java:105)
[catch] at org.netbeans.modules.db.explorer.action.AddIndexAction.perform(AddIndexAction.java:122)
   at org.netbeans.modules.db.explorer.action.AddIndexAction.access$000(AddIndexAction.java:69)
   at org.netbeans.modules.db.explorer.action.AddIndexAction$1.run(AddIndexAction.java:97)
   at org.openide.util.RequestProcessor$Task.run(RequestProcessor.java:1424)
   at org.openide.util.RequestProcessor$Processor.run(RequestProcessor.java:1968)

As the error is very similar, I guess that Netbeans is expecting some features from the JDBC driver. My question is "Which feature does expect Netbeans" ?

My SQLite database support views and I've any problem to create it through the sqlite3.exe tool.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Ps : I'm sorry if my english could be poor but it's not my mother language. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NetBeans Forums -> Java EE Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: