NetBeans Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

JBoss Application Server

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paul Karels
Posted via mailing list.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:45 pm    Post subject: JBoss Application Server Reply with quote

I'm trying to configure the JBoss Application Server 4.2.2 to use in a Web Service project in Netbeans and when in the window to add the server it has a field for VM (I assume Virtual Machine) I am wondering what this is used for. Thanks!

Paul
It
unodos

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:52 pm    Post subject: vm options Reply with quote

I don't know what VM field you are talking about.
I think the best way to know is trying it.

I have had problemes to start jboss 4.2 from nb 6.5 (zip indepent paltform) in windows (same config in fedora and no problems). When starting nb said starting and jboss started but in nb always said starting...

I have solved it by adding the following options in the field VM options:
-Dprogram.name=run.bat -Djava.endorsed.dirs="C:/Program Files/jboss/bin/../lib/endorsed" -Xms128m -Xmx512m

jboss_nb.png
 Description:
vm options
 Filesize:  29.32 KB
 Viewed:  1795 Time(s)

jboss_nb.png

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NetBeans Forums -> Java EE Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: