NetBeans Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Derby SQL error: -1, SQLSTATE: XJ040, SQLERRMC: Failed to start database ...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Unleash

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:23 pm    Post subject: Derby SQL error: -1, SQLSTATE: XJ040, SQLERRMC: Failed to start database ... Reply with quote

Hello guys !
I made a desktop application that connects to a JavaDB database. I've already done both application and database. But now i'm trying to make it run on another machine, and i got the message:

Derby SQL error: -1, SQLSTATE: XJ040, SQLERRMC: Failed to start database 'CRHDatabase",see the next exception for details.

What can be happening ?
Thanks !!
Melongo Annabel
Posted via mailing list.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:18 pm    Post subject: Derby SQL error: -1, SQLSTATE: XJ040, SQLERRMC: Failed to start database ... Reply with quote

Have you added the db driver to your project's classpath?

To: address-removed
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2009 7:23:34 AM
Subject: [nbusers] Derby SQL error: -1, SQLSTATE: XJ040, SQLERRMC: Failed to start database ...

Hello guys !

I made a desktop application that connects to a JavaDB database. I've already done both application and database. But now i'm trying to make it run on another machine, and i got the message:

Derby SQL error: -1, SQLSTATE: XJ040, SQLERRMC: Failed to start database 'CRHDatabase",see the next exception for details.

What can be happening ?

Thanks !!

------------------------
Brazilian Computer Engineering Student !
Unleash

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NetBeans Forums -> NetBeans Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: