NetBeans Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to Use JTable in netbeans ?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ankitraghu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:00 pm    Post subject: How to Use JTable in netbeans ? Reply with quote

I m a beginner so please don't get irritated from me !

I have taken a JTable in JFrame (by drag & Drop) & customized the columns & Rows .

I want to display the data from the database into the JTable .
I m creating a simple app where on selecting the id the data regarding the selected id is displayed in the JTable.

As far as my knowledge is concerned i m using vector to store the string consisting of rs.getstring() method as we use for JList
but i m unable to make out how to display the data in the respective column.
Means i don't know any thing about how to use JTable please exlain me!!

Please reply
Peter Pis
Posted via mailing list.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:00 pm    Post subject: How to Use JTable in netbeans ? Reply with quote

Hi,

please take a look in this tutorial (Creating a table model):
http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/uiswing/components/table.html

Regards,
-Peter

ankitraghu wrote:
Quote:

I have taken a JTable in JFrame (by drag & Drop) & customized the columns & Rows .

I m creating a simple app where on selecting the id the data regarding the selected id is displayed in the JTable.

As far as my knowledge is concerned i musing vector to store the string consisting of rs.getstring() method as we use for JList

Please reply

------------------------
Raghu

ankitraghu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:31 pm    Post subject: Re: How to Use JTable in netbeans ? Reply with quote

Hi Peter Pis
Its for programming on notepad , i want for Netbeans . U may think it's all the same but Peter at netbeans it just needs a method which is not specified in this tutorial, i have referred this tutorial but it doesn't works. I have learned this (what i explained above) in creating Jlist .

Please reply

------------------------
Raghu
Peter Pis
Posted via mailing list.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:50 pm    Post subject: How to Use JTable in netbeans ? Reply with quote

Ok,

so what about this tutorial?
http://www.netbeans.org/kb/docs/java/gui-db.html

HTH
-Peter

ankitraghu wrote:
Quote:
Hi Peter Pis

Its for programming on notepad , i want for Netbeans . U may think it's all the same but Peter at netbeans it just needs a method which is not specified in this tutorial, i have referred this tutorial but it doesn't works. I have learned this (what i explained above) in creating Jlist .

Peter Pis wrote:

Quote:
Hi,

Quote:
please take a look in this tutorial (Creating a table model):

Quote:
http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/uiswing/components/table.html

Quote:
Regards,

Quote:
-Peter

Quote:
ankitraghu wrote:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
As far as my knowledge is concerned i musing vector to store the string consisting of rs.getstring() method as we use for JList

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Please reply

Quote:
Quote:
------------------------

Quote:
Quote:
Raghu

------------------------
Raghu

ankitraghu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:16 pm    Post subject: Query Not solved ! Reply with quote

Sorry for previous reply .

It's not working sir. In that tutorial they have not used JTable they have just explained how to view the Java DB table in JFrame.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NetBeans Forums -> NetBeans Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: