NetBeans Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How can I export the EJB client jar file ?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shark Wang
Posted via mailing list.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:19 am    Post subject: How can I export the EJB client jar file ? Reply with quote

Hi there,

I'm looking for how to export all my remote/local interfaces to an EJB client jar, we can shipping the stubs only to the remote applicaion server.

But I can not get the way to do it in NetBeans.

You know, when we create an EJB project in Eclipse, there would be two projects, one for EJB interfaces ( to be client jar), and one for EJB implementations ( Skeleton),

we didn't need to shipping all the EJB items to the remote/client tier.

pls help me, if you know how to. thanks.

-Shark
Shark Wang
Posted via mailing list.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:29 pm    Post subject: How can I export the EJB client jar file ? Reply with quote

Hi there,

I'm looking for how to export all my remote/local interfaces to an EJB client jar, we can shipping the stubs only to the remote applicaion server.

But I can not get the way to do it in NetBeans.

You know, when we create an EJB project in Eclipse, there would be two projects, one for EJB interfaces ( to be client jar), and one for EJB implementations ( Skeleton),

we didn't need to shipping all the EJB items to the remote/client tier.

pls help me, if you know how to. thanks.

-End-
Conwell

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are using Maven2 for the bulid maybe this link is interesting for you.

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-ejb-plugin/examples/generating-ejb-client.html

Maven will create an EJB jar and a EJB client jar (containing only the interfaces) if you use <generateClient>true</generateClient>
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NetBeans Forums -> Java EE Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: