NetBeans Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wireless toolkit emulator stopped working

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rdlugosz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:53 am    Post subject: Wireless toolkit emulator stopped working Reply with quote

I have the problem with starting the wireless toolkit emulator under NetBeans 6.8. After the installation of the Sun Java Wireless Toolkit 2.5.2_01 for CLDC everything worked ok for a weak. I was able to compile and test different projects (midlets). Yesterday something happened. I performed the update of my Ubuntu and after that the emulator is no longer working. Maybe it is not the reason of the problem, but I am not sure. I am receiving the message as below (the jar file is being created in the dist directory, but emulator does not start anymore. To be sure that the problem is not related to the code itself I create a simple Hello World midlet, which previously worked ok.

It looks like the problem is with the emulator, as other Java projects (applets and others) work fine.

Does anybody has an explanation of this problem? I was exploring different forums, but without the positive result.

Building jar: /home/rafal/NetBeansProjects/MobileApplication1/dist/MobileApplication1.jar
nsicom-create-manifest:
do-jar-no-manifest:
update-jad:
Updating application descriptor: /home/rafal/NetBeansProjects/MobileApplication1/dist/MobileApplication1.jad
Generated "/home/rafal/NetBeansProjects/MobileApplication1/dist/MobileApplication1.jar" is 2068 bytes.

Starting emulator in execution mode
Exception in thread “main” java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sun/kvem/environment/EmulatorWrapper
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sun.kvem.environment.EmulatorWrapper
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:217)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:205)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:321)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:294)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:266)
Could not find the main class: com.sun.kvem.environment.EmulatorWrapper. Program will exit.
/home/rafal/NetBeansProjects/MobileApplication4/nbproject/build-impl.xml:889: Execution failed with error code 1.
BUILD FAILED (total time: 1 second)
"
Petr Suchomel
Posted via mailing list.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Wireless toolkit emulator stopped working Reply with quote

Check you java installation first. Try to run the emulator just by
typing ./emulator -version, you should see some normal output.
--Petr

On 10/18/2010 12:53 PM, rdlugosz wrote:
Quote:
I have the problem with starting the wireless toolkit emulator under NetBeans 6.8. After the installation of the Sun Java Wireless Toolkit 2.5.2_01 for CLDC everything worked ok for a weak. I was able to compile and test different projects (midlets). Yesterday something happened. I performed the update of my Ubuntu and after that the emulator is no longer working. Maybe it is not the reason of the problem, but I am not sure. I am receiving the message as below (the jar file is being created in the dist directory, but emulator does not start anymore. To be sure that the problem is not related to the code itself I create a simple Hello World midlet, which previously worked ok.

It looks like the problem is with the emulator, as other Java projects (applets and others) work fine.

Does anybody has an explanation of this problem? I was exploring different forums, but without the positive result.

Building jar: /home/rafal/NetBeansProjects/MobileApplication1/dist/MobileApplication1.jar
nsicom-create-manifest:
do-jar-no-manifest:
update-jad:
Updating application descriptor: /home/rafal/NetBeansProjects/MobileApplication1/dist/MobileApplication1.jad
Generated "/home/rafal/NetBeansProjects/MobileApplication1/dist/MobileApplication1.jar" is 2068 bytes.

Exception in thread “main” java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sun/kvem/environment/EmulatorWrapper
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sun.kvem.environment.EmulatorWrapper
Could not find the main class: com.sun.kvem.environment.EmulatorWrapper. Program will exit.
/home/rafal/NetBeansProjects/MobileApplication4/nbproject/build-impl.xml:889: Execution failed with error code 1.
"

henazea

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:27 am    Post subject: Re: Wireless toolkit emulator stopped working Reply with quote

Petr,I seem to have the same problem and I couldn't get what u meant by "Try to run the emulator just by
typing ./emulator -version, you should see some normal output."

I have reinstalled my java like 2 times already..I still get errors!!

Please help!!

I'd be really appreciate that!!!

Petr Suchomel wrote:
Check you java installation first. Try to run the emulator just by
typing ./emulator -version, you should see some normal output.
--Petr

On 10/18/2010 12:53 PM, rdlugosz wrote:
Quote:

nsicom-create-manifest:
do-jar-no-manifest:
update-jad:

"

erdy_rezki

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

try to install oracle_java_me_sdk
DavidRachel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for sharing !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NetBeans Forums -> Java ME Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: