NetBeans Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NetBeans 10th Birthday Decathlon - Review Your Favorite Plugin
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tinu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:40 pm    Post subject: NetBeans 10th Birthday Decathlon - Review Your Favorite Plugin Reply with quote

Welcome to Event #2 of the NetBeans 10th Birthday Decathlon!

Review or comment on a plugin from the NetBeans Plugin Portal.

Last edited by tinu on Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:55 am; edited 2 times in total
jogiware

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:46 pm    Post subject: OpenOffice.org API Plugin Reply with quote

[url]http://plugins.netbeans.org/PluginPortal/faces/PluginDetailPage.jsp?pluginid=2320[/url]

Somehow I can not login to plugin site to leave a comment at the plugin.

This plugin saved me some time and eased the first steps to make some personal customisations to OpenOffice via an extensions.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:27 pm    Post subject: My plugin Reply with quote

I had wrote a NetBeans plugin:
http://plugins.netbeans.org/PluginPortal/faces/PluginDetailPage.jsp?pluginid=9558

Very Happy
ajay.gautam

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://portalpack.netbeans.org

i like the portalpack plugin the most. Its JSR-168 portlet support is very good. i used it at the time of my internship and it saved me from killing myself. thanks for developers.
abhishekgirish

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:11 pm    Post subject: NetBeans Plugin Reply with quote

I love the Plug-in manager firstly. Smile To speak about a particular plug-in, i love the GUI-Builder Plug-in. Its not a plug-in in the sense of being seperatly available for download. Its an in-built plug-in. that is what i use generally in NetBeans. I love creating GUI-form based applications, like Calculators, etc...
nitin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:28 pm    Post subject: i love netbeans Reply with quote

i love the GUI-Builder Plug-in. Its not a plug-in in the sense of being seperatly available for download. Its an in-built plug-in. that is what i use generally in NetBeans. I love creating GUI-form based applications, like Calculators, etc...
marcelocastellani

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I love the UUIDGenerator:

Description:
UUID Generator is an easy-to-use tool, you can use it to generate serialVersionUID code for Serilizable Class, and you can also generate an UUID with or without middle dashes. Just press Ctrl + Alt + Z, and then he can jump out and help you. hope you will like him Very Happy

Link:
http://plugins.netbeans.org/PluginPortal/faces/PluginDetailPage.jsp?pluginid=9000
frede.sch

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:18 pm    Post subject: the note viewer Reply with quote

I love Note Viewer!

I am a player of piano, and now I can write my music on my PC with that!
meetprits

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:30 pm    Post subject: Instant Messengers Reply with quote

Initially i had to develop an instant messenger i was really buged up how to go about............
but when i came to know about net beans and when i worked into the simulator it actually changed my life as a whole..
now i can actuallysee how two mobiles communicate while transferin and recieving text messages.
it is just too good........
thanks dream team net beans.....
prateek
finger.k4

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://plugins.netbeans.org/PluginPortal/faces/PluginDetailPage.jsp?pluginid=808

Spring is the way!
I absolutely love this plug in. In recent months I have been invovled in many web app projects which had to work on spring. I had little to no idea how to integrate spring in my web app and this plug-in helped in the most unimaginable ways.

10x NetBeans and 10x Spring Wink

Ivo Neskovic
shabaz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:31 pm    Post subject: I liked the GUI plugin Reply with quote

The GUI builder plugin helped me a lot. Its the best with awsome features, that no other IDE provides. Quick and stable.
Porronfijo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://plugins.netbeans.org/PluginPortal/faces/PluginDetailPage.jsp?pluginid=3

it help me a lot!
wniroshan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:57 pm    Post subject: NetBeans GUI Builder Reply with quote

NetBeans GUI builder was a great partner in my studies. When ever I had to create a GUI for my assignments at university I assist netbeans. The features and simplicity that netbeans provide is amazing.
I used NetBeans GUI builder for a assisgnment on Railway Ticketing System. It was an application with forms which acts as user interface. Succes of this program surely heklped me acing my subject.
NetBeans is the first IDE I ever used and no other IDE could replace Netbeans.

Thank You NetBeans..!!!!![/b]
omid1974

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The GUI builder plugin is a great tools. I used visual web layout and jasperreportviewer plugin in several projects.
Moreover, I love visual JSF editor plugin as well.
hummy_lums

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NetBeans helped me alot in my JAVA Projects. The GUI builder provided with NetBeans really made my life easy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NetBeans Forums -> NetBeans Community Corner All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: