NetBeans Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NetBeans 10th Birthday Decathlon - Watch a NetBeans Partner Webinar
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tinu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:58 pm    Post subject: NetBeans 10th Birthday Decathlon - Watch a NetBeans Partner Webinar Reply with quote

Welcome to Event #10 of the NetBeans 10th Birthday Decathlon!

The NetBeans community is not limited to individual developers; other companies are a part of the community as well, many of whom have developed plugins and applications using the NetBeans IDE and Platform. We invite you to watch our partner webinars and learn some new ways to help your projects. Give us feedback here about any of the webinars and earn 15 points towards the Decathlon!

NetBeans Partner Webinar - http://www.netbeans.org/community/partners/index.html

Last edited by tinu on Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:34 pm    Post subject: ICEfaces! Reply with quote

I am using NetBeans IDE for developing ICEFaces rich web application, I feel NetBeans the very greate for this. It's very simple and agile!
abhishekgirish

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:48 pm    Post subject: Happy Birthday NetBeans!!! Reply with quote

I am so used to NetBeans, probably i cant do things without it.
abhishekgirish

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:59 pm    Post subject: iReport for NetBeans Reply with quote

I saw this presentation. ITs wonderful. It helps us to get an introduction on NetBeans [Which i already knew !] I learnt to configure a JDBC datasource.
nightfox

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Impressive enough! Creating web services thru NetBeans indeed can now be developed in just an instant! Integration has never been so easy!
marcelocastellani

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:08 pm    Post subject: JBoss Reply with quote

I use NetBeans to develop several applications running on the JBoss. NetBeans integration is great and powerful, robust and clean. You dont need to use command line tools or mystical configuration files, just the IDE.

For more details the tutorial below is a great start-point for beginners:

http://www.netbeans.org/kb/55/ejb30-jboss.html
vkpedia

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:41 pm    Post subject: Virtual Enterprise Reply with quote

I watched the Intelliun presentation on "Virtual Enterprise".

Wow! I must say that tool is definitely worth a try. The presentation was very detailed, beginning with the basics of model-driven development and covering, rather uncovering, in detail how the VE Designer, built on the NetBeans platform can help in Agile development.

The example in the presentation was very helpful, especially because it was unlike a lot of similar videos that only skim the surface or promise a lot without showing how.

If you are serious about model-driven development, you should check this out. In case you use a different tool, please share with us you feedback on the same too.
frede.sch

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use NetBeans to develop games for my Sony Ericsson, is easy, simple and very functional!
Pashimito

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:16 pm    Post subject: Using iReport Reply with quote

I watched the iReport presentation on building, testing and running reports.

I have learnt a lot!
iReport integrates with NetBeans very well, the report definition is in XML so no
special knowledge is required in order to create a report. The report builder is very good.
I've tried to do some complex reports (eg multiple subreports) and it works pretty well!

I will definately use it in my open source application for diabetic patients.
I would like to offer the end users possibility of printing results of their blood glucose
measurements.

Regards,

Stan Styszynski
finger.k4

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Web services are the next BIG thing. The webinar helped me create my first one in merely minutes! Thanks!

Ivo Neskovic
Porronfijo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Netbeans has a lot of important of partnership unions with great companys.
omid1974

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am using NetBeans IDE for developing Web Services and Web Applications using JSF, I feel NetBeans is a so powerfull and easy to use IDE.
mperezma

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These and other screen casts about rapid crud apps dev are great, but what I really appreciate are the technologies which do the magic: JPA, javabeans patters and bindings, Tiger Annotations.. EE5 allow the developer to concentrate in the logic and getting the complex issues as security or transactional behavior managed by the container by specs. This, combined with the usage of modern editors, will definitively end the "software crisis" era which I think most of us are still living today.
wniroshan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The webinar posted by Intellium was pretty useful.
The rapid model driven development is a very interesting aspect of software development.
The tool they used was pretty interesting. This was the first time I came across that IDE.
I think it would be a great experience trying it out.
sciagent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:58 pm    Post subject: Happy birthday, NetBeans! Reply with quote

Yes, much of interesting info you can find by browsing NetBeans Partner’s sites and watching their resources.

We used Amazon Web Services in one of our laboratory’s research projects. Those links from NetBeans Partner Programs list to Amazon’s resources on Running the Amazon Web Services Sample Application in Netbeans and Amazon SOAP and REST Sample published in 2005 are outdated. I dropped a comment on that at Amazon Web Services Blog.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NetBeans Forums -> NetBeans Community Corner All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: