NetBeans Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Debugging Error

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JonathanB

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:48 pm    Post subject: Debugging Error Reply with quote

I am using NetBeans 7.1.1 with MinGW/MSYS(Tried Various Versions).
When I finish setting up the IDE to Compile/Debug I attempt to Build a Sample project which is done correctly with no problems.
I then attempt a Debug and it seems to work but at first I get this error:

Selected console type is not supported in your configuration, using External terminal instead

I made sure I enter the required data into the System PATH variable with NO spaces so this can't be the problem?
What is causing this error?
JonathanB

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So... nobody knows anything about this issue...?
Paulo R. Panhoto
Posted via mailing list.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:25 am    Post subject: Debugging Error Reply with quote

I found this comment in NetBean's bugzilla
<https://www.netbeans.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?format=multiple&id=200646>

just switch to console type other than "Standard Output" - it is not supported on windows (see project properties->Run->Console type)

Regards,

Paulo.

On 23/03/12 19:48, JonathanB wrote:
Quote:
I am using NetBeans 7.1.1 with MinGW/MSYS(Tried Various Versions).
When I finish setting up the IDE to Compile/Debug I attempt to Build a Sample project which is done correctly with no problems.
I then attempt a Debug and it seems to work but at first I get this error:

Selected console type is not supported in your configuration, using External terminal instead

I made sure I enter the required data into the System PATH variable with NO spaces so this can't be the problem?
What is causing this error?

JonathanB

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much for pointing this out. They really ought to make this a known fact somewhere in the install manual or something. (By they I mean the NetBeans team that makes the software)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NetBeans Forums -> C/C++ Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: