NetBeans Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

form connection to mysql

View previous topic :: View next topic  
t_nirosh

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 2:41 am    Post subject: form connection to mysql Reply with quote

i created java form with NetBeans and mysql ,it works fine and connect to database when i debug using netbeans ,then i created a exe file using launch4j after creating i opened form by double clicking .exe file but i can't log in to system (login interface appear but doesn't validate username and password ) .
i have used 2 classes to connect database and access database . how can i solve this problem
Thomas E Enebo
Posted via mailing list.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:36 pm    Post subject: form connection to mysql Reply with quote

This does not look like a Ruby issue? You may want to ask a different
netbeans forum.

-Tom

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 9:41 PM, t_nirosh <address-removed> wrote:
Quote:

i created java form with NetBeans and mysql ,it works fine and connect to database when i debug using netbeans ,then i created a exe file using launch4j after creating i opened form by double clicking
Manuel Ramos
Posted via mailing list.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:37 pm    Post subject: form connection to mysql Reply with quote

Hi, Seeing the nature of your question i think that it's better on other
t_nirosh

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 2:36 am    Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

thank you all .i found the answer . first time i put it on the desktop . To work, .exe must be put in the dist folder . otherwise it does not work properly . thank you again your reply .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NetBeans Forums -> Ruby Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: