NetBeans Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Unable to install Ruby on Rails plugin

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hanish

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:55 pm    Post subject: Unable to install Ruby on Rails plugin Reply with quote

Hi all,

I am using UBUNTU11.10 and it was hard to install NETBEANS on 11.10 but some how i have done it but unable to install ror plugin I am facing problem.
I am getting this ERROR:
Some plugins require plugin HTML Editor Library to be installed.
The plugin HTML Editor Library is requested in version >= 1.21 (release version 1) but only 3.6.1 (of release version different from 1) was found. The following plugins are affected:       Ruby and Rails       Spellchecker Ruby Language Bindings
Some plugins require plugin HTML Editor to be installed.
The plugin HTML Editor is requested in version >= 1.6 (release version 1) but only 2.4.2 (of release version different from 1) was found. The following plugins are affected:       Ruby and Rails       Spellchecker Ruby Language Bindings

HELP ME TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE. I am very much found of NetBeans

Cheers,
Paulo Pessoa
Posted via mailing list.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:01 pm    Post subject: Unable to install Ruby on Rails plugin Reply with quote

Visit the links:

Netbeans 7.2https://blogs.oracle.com/geertjan/entry/ruby_in_netbeans_ide_7

Netbeans 7.1
http://blog.enebo.com/2012/01/workaround-for-ruby-support-on-netbeans.html

On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 11:55 AM, Hanish <address-removed ([email]address-removed[/email])> wrote:
Quote:
Hi all,

I am using UBUNTU11.10 and it was hard to install NETBEANS on 11.10 but some how i have done it but unable to install ror plugin I am facing problem.
I am getting this ERROR:
Some plugins require plugin HTML Editor Library to be installed.
The plugin HTML Editor Library is requested in version >= 1.21 (release version 1) but only 3.6.1 (of release version different from 1) was found.
Hanish

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Paulo Pessoa I can use it now.
Hanish

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:59 am    Post subject: ISSUE WITH NETBEANS 7.2 Reply with quote

If I press F it is freezing.
jamtanganpro

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

in addition to picking the .nbm files from the unzipped folder, the .jar file must also be added to the plugin selection for the plugin to install. You can use the 'show all files' drop down menu option in the selection dialog box to add the .jar file to the included file list.
AngelaB

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Comments are very helpful. Thanks for sharing such a nice information.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NetBeans Forums -> Ruby Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: