NetBeans Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is there a francophone community too ?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Oppenheimer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:11 pm    Post subject: Is there a francophone community too ? Reply with quote

Hi,

I would know, if there is a francophone NetBeans forum ?

I registered for English one, and am happy of this. But I saw there was a francophone one, is this only a mailing list or is there also a forum ?

I am searching about debugging PHP. I found a very complete answer the first and last time - about xDebug - but before making installations, I would like to have several sources.

The answer I saw here was a chance - many of the other answers are a little short (almost of type: "You have to verify this step"), and I recognize that some people don't see the previous same subjects, (what could explain why some answers are short).

This is finally why I would like also complete indications about Zend, to have a possibility of comparison, before a presentation about the debug function with NetBeans.

Tank you for your answer about a francophone forum.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NetBeans Forums -> NetBeans Community Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: