NetBeans Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

C/C++ Remote Development Build Failure

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anonical, Janvier
Posted via mailing list.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:13 am    Post subject: C/C++ Remote Development Build Failure Reply with quote

Hi guys,

I am running NetBeans 7.3 from a 32-bit Windows 7 box. My compiler resides on a 64-bit SLES Linux box running kernel 2.6.16.60-0.69.1-smp.
Through the Services tab I have setup a C/C++ Build Host to that SLES Linux box. Everything went well in terms of setting up the compilers.
However the problem comes when I try to build the source code residing on my Windows box using the Linux build host. The main issue is on copying the local files into the Linux box. I have confirmed that SSH works so I don’t think access is the issue here. Here’s the output message I see when I tried to build:

Copying project files to /home/<username>/.netbeans/remote/<build-host>/<local-windows-host>-Windows-x86/ at <username>@<build-host>
Protocol error, expected VERSIONS , got Floating exception
BUILD FAILED

Does anyone have an idea how to solve this issue?

Thanks!

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
==============================================================================
Please access the attached hyperlink for an important electronic communications disclaimer:
http://www.credit-suisse.com/legal/en/disclaimer_email_ib.html
==============================================================================
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NetBeans Forums -> NetBeans Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: