NetBeans Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Android, Debug Project - Select Running Device - Debug (not checked)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
paulon0n

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:54 pm    Post subject: Android, Debug Project - Select Running Device - Debug (not checked) Reply with quote

I am having a difficult time figuring out how to get Debug checked for my phone. On other ide's I do not have a problem, but I like NetBeans so any help would be appreciated. Plugins are all installed and work as far as i know, I have the latest phone drivers, and Android sdk is up to date. Phone has usb debug enabled.

phone I am using is: Samsung SCH-I415

I will try my nexus7 to see if that works. Same problem. I think the problem is that if 'Debug Project - Select Running Device - Debug (not checked)' local variables are not visable with the debugger.
paulon0n

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Have not found a solution but by using a combination of dropbox and bluestacks I am back on track. Still, it would be nice if this issue had a fix or an answer. Thank you, for any who looked into this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NetBeans Forums -> Java ME Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: