NetBeans Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

using wamp(apache, mysql,php) with netbeans

View previous topic :: View next topic  
samk
Posted via mailing list.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:38 am    Post subject: using wamp(apache, mysql,php) with netbeans Reply with quote

See Thread at: http://www.techienuggets.com/Detail?tx=10127 Posted on behalf of a User

i hsd succeffully connect between My sql and Netbeans through WAMP using JDBC i put buttons from jsw box for insert and save data into the database ,i want the code for deleting records , updating data and how i could connect betwen two frames .

In Response To:

Hi,
I want to be able to connect to mysql using netbeans. I have installed the WAMP package that contains a mysql database and an apache server. I have a project created with PHP but I am trying to connect to netbeans 5.5. I have connected to mysql and display the tables. I connected to mysql through WAMP and looked at my data. Then I tried to exit from the WAMP and reconnect to the mysql database but I can't.

Is there a way to connect to the apache server in WAMP instead of the netbeans server?
Any help will be appreciated.
Jim
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NetBeans Forums -> NetBeans Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: