NetBeans Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

twitter bootstrap failed to load

View previous topic :: View next topic  
vinny71

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:56 pm    Post subject: twitter bootstrap failed to load Reply with quote

Hello, i have just installed the latest version of netbeans, i wanted to create a web application using bootstrap, so i selected the twitter template, the program reports a network error and this error occurs only with twitter bootstrap. Is there a way to walk around this 'bug' ?? may i use the needed file from another repository ?
Has anyone ever witnessed this kind of error ? i tried to play with proxy setting to no avail.
Thanks for your time.
anebuzelsky

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:18 pm    Post subject: twitter bootstrap failed to load Reply with quote

Hi,

this is already tracked as a bug:
https://netbeans.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=255861

You should be able to workaround the problem by downloading the zip file
in your web browser, from:
http://getbootstrap.com/2.3.2/assets/bootstrap.zip

and point the New Project wizard at this local file using the Select
Template option on the wizard panel.

~t

On 24/10/15 00:56, vinny71 wrote:
Quote:
Hello, i have just installed the latest version of netbeans, i wanted to create a web application using bootstrap, so i selected the twitter template, the program reports a network error and this error occurs only with twitter bootstrap. Is there a way to walk around this 'bug' ?? may i use the needed file from another repository ?
Has anyone ever witnessed this kind of error ? i tried to play with proxy setting to no avail.
Thanks for your time.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NetBeans Forums -> Web Client Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: