NetBeans Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Does the Chrome connector work with Java enterprise applications?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
negora

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:45 am    Post subject: Does the Chrome connector work with Java enterprise applications? Reply with quote

Hello:

I'm creating a Java enterprise application in NetBeans IDE 8.1. It contains an EJB module and a Web module. I've been able to successfully deploy, from the IDE, the EAR in the Wildfly 10 server.

Now, I want to run the application from the IDE so that it communicates with Google Chrome or Chromium, and I can debug the JavaScript files. I've installed the NetBeans Connector in Chromium 52.0.2743.116. I've run the application from the IDE and Chromium has shown this alert:

Code:
"NetBeans Connector" is debugging this browser.

I guess that means that the connector is working. However, whenever I set a break point, the IDE shows the following error:

Code:
Unresolved breakpoint: Not resolved/inactive at current line.

I've made sure that the JavaScript file that I was trying to debug was being in use in the page that was loaded in the browser.

So, Am I doing anything wrong? Or is this feature still not available for enterprise application projects?

Thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NetBeans Forums -> Java EE Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: