NetBeans Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Proper section of forum for JDK8 and Java 8

View previous topic :: View next topic  
eightbits2016

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:43 pm    Post subject: Proper section of forum for JDK8 and Java 8 Reply with quote

I am a new user and have some problems and want to first verify if this is the appropriate
section to post a question for the SE version. i did not see a section that seemed to be for the SE (Standard Edition).
geertjan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:08 am    Post subject: Proper section of forum for JDK8 and Java 8 Reply with quote

address-removed

Gj

On 5-10-2016 23:43, eightbits2016 wrote:
Quote:
I am a new user and have some problems and want to first verify if this is the appropriate
section to post a question for the SE version. i did not see a section that seemed to be for the SE (Standard Edition).

eightbits2016

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:02 pm    Post subject: had resonse but it doesn't connect Reply with quote

I received one response , but not an answer? Perhaps I won't be able to use NetBeans.
geertjan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:52 pm    Post subject: Proper section of forum for JDK8 and Java 8 Reply with quote

You asked whether you're on the proper mailing list for your question.
You're not. address-removed is the proper mailing list for your
question.

Gj

On 6-10-2016 20:02, eightbits2016 wrote:
Quote:
I received one response , but not an answer? Perhaps I won't be able to use NetBeans.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NetBeans Forums -> Java EE Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: