NetBeans Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Feedback on C/C++ Application How-Tos for Code Assistance

View previous topic :: View next topic  
philippe forest
Posted via mailing list.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:31 am    Post subject: Feedback on C/C++ Application How-Tos for Code Assistance Reply with quote

Hi,

I had a issue that the code assistance did not work anymore , probably because I changes a lot of names.
So I just wanted to reindex every thing to see if that could solve my issue, which it actually did.

But I could not find anywhere on this tutorial how to reindex.

thanks
Phil
paolosca

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:59 am    Post subject: Feedback on C/C++ Application How-Tos for Code Assistance Reply with quote

Hi,

I'm not sure there is a way to reindex but I solved a similar problem a couple of years ago emptying the cache directory.

You can find the location of the cache directory in Help->About, but I suggest you make a copy of the directory first, just in case.

Regards,

Paolo

On Mon, Nov 21, 2016 at 5:13 PM, philippe forest <address-removed ([email]address-removed[/email])> wrote:
Quote:
Hi,

I had a issue that the codeĀ  assistance did not work anymore , probably because I changes a lot of names.
So I just wanted to reindex every thing to see if that could solve my issue, which it actually did.

thanks
Phil

Alexander Simon
Posted via mailing list.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:11 am    Post subject: Feedback on C/C++ Application How-Tos for Code Assistance Reply with quote

Hi,

Netbeans 8.2 has an action to clean cache. See:
http://wiki.netbeans.org/NewAndNoteworthyNB82#Clean_C.2FC.2B.2B_cache

Alexander

On 11/22/16 10:58 AM, Paolo Scarabelli wrote:

Quote:
Hi,

I'm not sure there is a way to reindex but I solved a similar problem a couple of years ago emptying the cache directory.

You can find the location of the cache directory in Help->About, but I suggest you make a copy of the directory first, just in case.

Regards,

Paolo

On Mon, Nov 21, 2016 at 5:13 PM, philippe forest <address-removed ([email]address-removed[/email])> wrote:
Quote:
Hi,

I had a issue that the codeĀ  assistance did not work anymore , probably because I changes a lot of names.

thanks
Phil

philippe forest
Posted via mailing list.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:58 pm    Post subject: Feedback on C/C++ Application How-Tos for Code Assistance Reply with quote

Thanks,

I will need to upgrade, I'm using 8.0.2 and there I do not have this menu.
I will give it a try.

Thanks

Phil

To: address-removed; philippe forest <address-removed>
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2016 10:11 AM
Subject: Re: Feedback on C/C++ Application How-Tos for Code Assistance

Hi, Netbeans 8.2 has an action to clean cache. See: http://wiki.netbeans.org/NewAndNoteworthyNB82#Clean_C.2FC.2B.2B_cache Alexander On 11/22/16 10:58 AM, Paolo Scarabelli wrote:
Quote:
Hi,

Regards,

Paolo

Quote:
Hi,

I had a issue that the code assistance did not work anymore , probably because I changes a lot of names.

thanks
Phil

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NetBeans Forums -> C/C++ Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: