NetBeans Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Embedded browser constantly refreshing

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Katz

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:53 pm    Post subject: Embedded browser constantly refreshing Reply with quote

Hello all,

I am new to the world of NetBeans + Xampp and I came across some unexpected behaviour of the IDE. I wrote a short bit of code (below) which seems to work just fine except that it keeps looping when I run it in the embedded browser. You'll see the tab 'webbrowser' constantly refreshing. Oddly this doesn't occur when I run the code in an external browser.

How can I stop the embedded browser from constantly refreshing?

Regards, Peter.

Code:
<?php
copyWebsite("example","http://example.com/");

function copyWebsite($file,$url){
    @unlink("Copy_$file.txt");
    $source=file_get_contents($url);
    file_put_contents("Copy_$file.txt",$source);
    $htmlSource=htmlEntities($source);
    print("<pre>$htmlSource</pre>");
}
?>
Tomas Mysik
Posted via mailing list.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:31 am    Post subject: Embedded browser constantly refreshing Reply with quote

Hi,

Dne p
watergeus

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:10 pm    Post subject: Refresh makes Netbeans unusable Reply with quote

I agree with the above complaint, which hasn't been answered.

I'm also a newcomer to Netbeans and started with a complete PHP application and the page refreshes about once per second causing the contents to flicker. If you try to open any section of the code, then the refresh closes it so making the debugger useless. However in my case I'm using the Chrome Connector not the embedded browser.

In the initial configuration the bar at the top disappears and is reinstated by the refresh causing the whole screenful to move up and down by about 1cm.

I'm using Netbeans 8.2 on a 64-bit Mac with MacOS 10.12.3 and Chrome 55.0.2883.95.

Is there any way to fix this?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NetBeans Forums -> PHP Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: