NetBeans Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Resizing Images in Netbeans

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mikaelD

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:25 am    Post subject: Resizing Images in Netbeans Reply with quote

Hello,

I'm quite new to netBeans and I'm trying to make an Java application that would use images as buttons or background.
It seems rather simple to use a JButton or a JLabel and their icons to put the images but then, I'm unable to resize the image. The resizing of the button or of the label only cuts the image.
Is there a solution ?

Please Help me Sad !
Peter Pis
Posted via mailing list.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:49 pm    Post subject: Resizing Images in Netbeans Reply with quote

Hi,

have you tried this:
http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/2d/images/drawimage.html

Your application should listen on appropriate events and according to
them, just do resizing of the image.

Regards,
-Peter

mikaelD wrote:
Quote:
Hello,

I'm quite new to netBeans and I'm trying to make an Java application that would use images as buttons or background.

It seems rather simple to use a JButton or a JLabel and their icons to put the images but then, I'm unable to resize the image. The resizing of the button or of the label only cuts the image.

Is there a solution ?

Please Help me Sad !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NetBeans Forums -> NetBeans Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: