NetBeans Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Making the most out of Runtime container

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nvarun

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:18 am    Post subject: Making the most out of Runtime container Reply with quote

Hello all,

I understand the fact that Module Runtime Container for NetBeans IDE is setup using 5 basic modules and we can easily boot a Platform App using the IDE easily by enabling just these 5 modules.

However, how can I customize and build my own module runtime container? So, that I can add my own Platform in NB Platform Manager and I could then create apps based on that.

In short, how to get started??

Thanks..
Geertjan Wielenga
Posted via mailing list.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:26 am    Post subject: [platform-dev] Re: Making the most out of Runtime container Reply with quote

nvarun wrote:
Quote:
Hello all,

I understand the fact that Module Runtime Container for NetBeans IDE is setup using 5 basic modules and we can easily boot a Platform App using the IDE easily by enabling just these 5 modules.

However, how can I customize and build my own module runtime container? So, that I can add my own Platform in NB Platform Manager and I could then create apps based on that.

In short, how to get started??

Thanks..

Create an application on the NetBeans Platform. Then you have a
platform. That's what you can register in the NB Platform Manager.

Gj
nvarun

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gj,

OK, that's one part. How about building platform from sources ??

Thanks..
Tim Boudreau
Posted via mailing list.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:11 pm    Post subject: [platform-dev] Re: Making the most out of Runtime container Reply with quote

nvarun wrote:
Quote:
Gj,

OK, that's one part. How about building platform from sources ??

http://wiki.netbeans.org/DevFaqGeneralWhereIsPlatformHowToBuild

-Tim
nvarun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:58 pm    Post subject: Re: [platform-dev] Re: Making the most out of Runtime container Reply with quote

Tim Boudreau wrote:

http://wiki.netbeans.org/DevFaqGeneralWhereIsPlatformHowToBuild

Thanks Tim..
carolina

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not able to connect InterBase from NB. InterBase is accessible via IBConsole.exe and looks fine. I use «InterBase 6.0», «NetBeans 6.5 Beta» and «interclient.jar» for InterBase7.1 JDBC driver. The error is «interbase.interclient.IBException: [interclient][interbase]connection rejected by remote interface». What I am doing wrong?
I added JDBC-InterBase (interclient.jar) to Libraries and added this library to my project. Next I tried to connect InterBase from Services window:
- Create new Connection to Databases and select Interbase (InterClient driver)
Charles Bedon
Posted via mailing list.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:32 pm    Post subject: [platform-dev] Re: Making the most out of Runtime container Reply with quote

Hello

Are you using the correct resource URI in the JDBC connection? Sounds like it's not finding the server... Try connecting to the db using your own application; it's weird, but sometimes I have come across with situations where the connection in services doesn't work, but I can connect from my code without problems.

P.S. Why do you use Nebeans 6.5 Beta?

2011/1/21 carolina <address-removed ([email]address-removed[/email])>
Quote:
I am not able to connect InterBase from NB. InterBase is accessible via IBConsole.exe and looks fine. I use
bradsmokess

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

each time a description of the change, there is always plenty to talk about around the world. they are not exempt. a statement usually are: "i have to change almost immediately versions, so do not expect me to date continue to attack ..
brain01ford

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:35 am    Post subject: NetBeans Platform Users Reply with quote

Hi,
NetBeans refers to both a platform framework for Java desktop applications and an integrated development environment (IDE) for developing with Java, JavaScript and PHP.The NetBeans IDE is written in Java and can run on Windows, OS X, Linux and other platforms which supporting a compatible JVM and NetBeans platform allows applications to be developed from a set of modular software components called modules.
jasaseomurah

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reported post
我无法从NB连接的InterBase。 IB的是通过IBConsole.exe访问,看起来不错。我用«的InterBase6.0»,«的NetBeans6.5 Beta版»和«interclient.jar»为InterBase7.1 JDBC驱动程序。该错误是«interbase.interclient.IBException:[InterClient的] [的InterBase]连接拒绝的远程接口»。我在做什么错了?
我添加的JDBC-IB的(interclient.jar)到库,并添加这个库到我的项目。接下来,我试图从服务窗口连接的InterBase:
- 创建新的连接到数据库,并选择Interbase的(InterClient的驱动程序)

jasaseojepara.com | jasaseoterbaik.org | vimax-indonesia.org
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NetBeans Forums -> NetBeans Platform Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: