NetBeans Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

deployment problem

View previous topic :: View next topic  
iso9001

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:20 am    Post subject: deployment problem Reply with quote

hello everybody,

i a trying to implement wsit security on netbeans IDE 6-9-1 and bundled glassfish v3 app-server. i was able to deploy my web service on my win xp notebook however after i migrated to windows 7, i cannot access to the wsdl of my web service.

i created the web service as described in the wsit manual (and i succeeded on my win xp), deployed it on glassfish (gf v3 console says the war file is successfully deployed in some miliseconds.. however when i try to view the wsdl it first gives a message as "server cannot operate on current locale. locale switched to en_US for process despite the fact that my locale is already en(US). i uninstalled everything, checked my locale, installed netbeans and it still gives that message. after i click ok, doplyment finishes and i can see "INFO: WS00018: Webservice Endpoint deployed
CalculatorWS listening at address at http://localhost:8080/CalculatorApplication/CalculatorWSService" message. however when i try to view the wsdl the server gives "The requested URL /CalculatorApplication/CalculatorWSService was not found on this server".

no matter how hard i tried i could not find any solution to this problem. can anybody please help me?

p.s: before migrating to win7, i was able to run my project and view the wsdl but i could never logged in to the admin console of the bundled glassfish. but this time, somehow, i can access to glassfish admin server through 4848 port and create users. furthermore, i can ensure that calculatorwsservice is deployed and running on the server but i still cannot view the wsdl. when i try to view the wsdl it gives an error message like "BAD REQUEST, The HTTP client sent a request that this server could not understand."
nail

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the same problem. Does anybody know how to solve it?
Sirup

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Start Netbeans with Right-Click Administrator rights?
Ilikemoncler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:21 am    Post subject: RE: deployment problem Reply with quote

good topic, I also once thought about it.
priya465

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have same type of problem and i tried the given solution. It Actually works. Thanks for sharing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NetBeans Forums -> SOA Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: