NetBeans Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NetBeans android Development

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shashi Shekhar

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 6:04 pm    Post subject: NetBeans android Development Reply with quote

Hey guys i just want to start Android Development through NetBeans but i see most of the Android development are done on Eclipse First i want to know why?and second is NetBeans good for Android development ,I don't want to switch to any Other IDE because i am learning Servlet and JSP on NetBeans and i am used to it.
Shashi Shekhar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:09 am    Post subject: Can i do this in NetBeans 7.1.2 Reply with quote

trung277 wrote:
To start setting up Android development under Netbeans, just open up your Netbeans 6.5 IDE. After starting up, click on the Tools | Plugin from the menu and select the Settings tab from the dialog box. Click on the Add button and enter the Name of the plugin and update URL for the plugin your are manually adding. You can put any text for the Name field, the plugin update URL for the Android for Netbeans plugin is http://kenai.com/downloads/nbandroid/updates.xml .

[b]Thanks alot but can i do this in 7.1.2 or 7.2 beta will the process be same?
[/b]
Nick Johnson

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A common mistake is to believe that just because Android uses the Java language, any Java code can run on it.

Android implements only a subset of the JavaBeans API. Looking at the official Android java.beans documentation, the class JFreeChart depends on is not listed in there.
dp.prabu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:56 pm    Post subject: Android in Netbeans Reply with quote

I am using netbeans 7 and android SDK is working for me perfectly., I followed the steps given in below website. It lokks very simple approach.

http://www.compiletimeerror.com/2012/12/configure-android-in-netbeans.html
Monicalufu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:33 am    Post subject: Authorize Reply with quote

It seems there is nothing is free,so maybe you have to pay for it.
jazire

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 8:27 pm    Post subject: Re: NetBeans android Development Reply with quote

Just check this out: http://www.nbandroid.org/p/installation.html
It will show you how to add Android add-on to your netbeans, but you know? Unfortunately it is not free Sad
Any way, it could help you to start!
JamessAnderson

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I stumble upon this link about Android Development and it looks really impressive I think you should check this out I hope this will help you out
https://enux.pl/article/en/2014-01-18/using-netbeans-android-development?language=en
rahulpdev

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:32 pm    Post subject: Re: NetBeans android Development Reply with quote

Shashi Shekhar wrote:
Hey guys i just want to start Android Development through NetBeans but i see most of the Android development are done on Eclipse First i want to know why?and second is NetBeans good for Android development ,I don't want to switch to any Other IDE because i am learning Servlet and JSP on NetBeans and i am used to it.

this article will help you
https://www.ampower.me/article/JavaScript/Build-a-mobile-app-with-DHTMLX-Touch-89-482533
uswaID

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:13 am    Post subject: Re: NetBeans android Development Reply with quote

rahulpdev wrote:
Shashi Shekhar wrote:

this article will help you

hey please see the post date, it is 2015!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NetBeans Forums -> Java ME Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: