NetBeans Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No class files in build/classes after succesful build

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sarb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:30 pm    Post subject: No class files in build/classes after succesful build Reply with quote

Hi,
I am using NB 7.2.1
I would like to build java library with refferences to NB platform libraries. If I add refference to some NB platform library (for ex. org-netbeans-modules-settings.jar), no .class files of compiled project java files are copied to build/classes and in output jar file in dist directory after project build. If I create and run class with main method, the class files are copied in build/classes, but no class files are packaged in output jar file .

I would partialy use java library instead of NBModule.

I have no idea is problem in my settings, is it feature or bug in NB?

Thank's for help
Paulo Pessoa
Posted via mailing list.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:21 am    Post subject: No class files in build/classes after succesful build Reply with quote

why java libraries must be compiled in build/classes if these libraries are already compiled classes (but in others jars) ?!?

On Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 7:30 PM, Sarb <address-removed ([email]address-removed[/email])> wrote:
Quote:
Hi,
I am using NB 7.2.1
I would like to build java library with refferences to NB platform libraries. If I add refference to some NB platform library (for ex. org-netbeans-modules-settings.jar), no .class files of compiled project java files
Sarb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The compiled project java .class files are not copyied to buld/classes. There are .properties files only copyied to build folder ans project jar file
HumTum

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

in output jar file in dist directory after project build. If I create and run class with main method, the class files are copied in build/classes, but no class files are packaged in output jar file .
moblie120

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's nice to see it was a dramatic turnaround!
paparoch

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone has an opinion different from you does not show that it was not good.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NetBeans Forums -> Ruby Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: