NetBeans Forums

 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  

Need help with "Failed to load resource: net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE" msg

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NetBeans Forums -> Web Client Users
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
tcalbrecht



Joined: 09 Apr 2015
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:51 pm    Post subject: Need help with "Failed to load resource: net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE" msg Reply with quote

I'm using NB 8.0.2 on Linux with the Chrome extension.

I try to load JQuery with the following code:

Code:
   <script type="text/javascript" src="/js/lib/jquery-1.7.2.min.js"></script>


I have the js/lib folder in my project under site root. When I run the project I get the following in the console:

Code:
Failed to load resource: net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE (18:44:04:940 | error, network)
  at http://localhost:8383/js/lib/jquery-1.7.2.min.js


If I paste that URL into a browser directly I get the same message.

Other parts of the page load and display OK in Chrome. TIA.

--
Tom
Back to top
john brock
Posted via mailing list.





PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:03 am    Post subject: Need help with "Failed to load resource: net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE" msg Reply with quote

Just a guess, but would try removing the leading / on that path.

I'm guessing that you are not running from the root of locahost:8383/ but rather from a namespace of your application that should look something like localhost:8383/myapp/js/.....

--jb


On 4/9/2015 3:51 PM, tcalbrecht wrote:

Quote:
Quote:
I'm using NB 8.0.2 on Linux with the Chrome extension.

I try to load JQuery with the following code:


Code:
<script type="text/javascript" src="/js/lib/jquery-1.7.2.min.js"></script>



I have the js/lib folder in my project under site root. When I run the project I get the following in the console:


Code:
Failed to load resource: net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE (18:44:04:940 | error, network)
at http://localhost:8383/js/lib/jquery-1.7.2.min.js



If I paste that URL into a browser directly I get the same message.

Other parts of the page load and display OK in Chrome. TIA.





--
[/url]
John 'JB' Brock | Principal Product Manager
Phone: [url=tel:+1%204259458729]+1 425-945-8729

Oracle Developer Tools
| Seattle, WA
[url=http://www.oracle.com/commitment][/url] Oracle is committed to developing practices and products that help protect the environment
Back to top
tcalbrecht



Joined: 09 Apr 2015
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Need help with "Failed to load resource: net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE" msg Reply with quote

john brock wrote:
Just a guess, but would try removing the leading / on that path.

I'm guessing that you are not running from the root of locahost:8383/ but rather from a namespace of your application that should look something like localhost:8383/myapp/js/.....

--jb



JB,

Thanks for the suggestion, but that didn't change the results. I have other items (not JS) in the source like images that load just fine and they have a similar format for the reference. I think it's something with loading JS code, but I can't figure out what.

--
Tom
Back to top
vriha



Joined: 07 Feb 2013
Posts: 135

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:09 am    Post subject: Need help with "Failed to load resource: net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE" msg Reply with quote

It would help if you could share the project or at least its folder
hierarchy. That would give us more information.

Lada

On 04/14/2015 09:45 PM, tcalbrecht wrote:
Quote:
john brock wrote:
Quote:
Just a guess, but would try removing the leading / on that path.

I'm guessing that you are not running from the root of locahost:8383/ but rather from a namespace of your application that should look something like localhost:8383/myapp/js/.....

--jb



JB,

Thanks for the suggestion, but that didn't change the results. I have other items (not JS) in the source like images that load just fine and they have a similar format for the reference. I think it's something with loading JS code, but I can't figure out what.

--
Tom



Back to top
kinjo



Joined: 08 Jul 2016
Posts: 5

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

same porblem
"Failed to load resource: net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE" msg
Back to top
kinjo



Joined: 08 Jul 2016
Posts: 5

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here’s the mail I got recently for my problem
I was not able to get to these sites at the time of my first post but now for the last day I have been able to access them. Also, there were times during the prior 2-3 weeks that I was able to get to "problem" sites but it definitely was infrequently.

The error message, in addition to the ERROR 324 said the "server did not send any data." I'm sorry I didn't "snip" the exact error message. I will when I see it again.

I will now proceed until the "problem" resurfaces. Then I will go through Methods 1-3 and see what I find. I have my fingers crossed but since I was only able to go back to a restore point from one week ago, it was still in the middle of the "problem" time period, so I believe there still is potential for the issue to resurface.
Or otherwise try this: http://www.deskdecode.com/err_empty_response/
Back to top
lolocle



Joined: 19 Oct 2017
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:39 pm    Post subject: problems in Filmora Crack Reply with quote

Wondershare Filmora Crack is an intense recordings altering instruments in which make astonishing recordings effortlessly utilizing Filmoras wide. It is an across the board great video editorial manager that has solid usefulness and a completely stacked list of capabilities by the organization. filmora crack is another application that gives you the new highlights and inventive styles that have been beforehand just accessible to proficient that have an abnormal state of understanding and an excessive number of costly applications to coordinate. filmora crack has a straightforward drop and drag interface, which gives you the full help to be imaginative with the new story that you even need to make. It delightfully underpins configuration makes it simple for anybody to wind up plainly an extraordinary video manager. filmora crack free for all User. filmora crack is a simple to-utilize video manager with completely the video altering apparatuses you require, empowers you to create Hollywood-like home motion pictures with titles, impacts and changes, it is recently so natural to swing it to a prized home video and offer it with everybody! It enables you to choose the pace of the demonstrated picture – the most charming minutes, we may, for example, enhance down, to pull in thought in regards to the potential beneficiary.The standard screen is isolated into a couple of parts, which assemble that we have a basic reach to all the handiness of the instrument (the timetable and inalienable library of astute segments or channels), and we can without a lot of an anxiety watch their work filmora crack you can give a cool content impact. You can likewise give an extensive variety of impacts on your video with a solitary snap. filmora crack additionally has a size that isn't all that great, so the product can be convertibles for you the Simple Video Editor.Also helps all SD and HD recordings, containing WMV, AVI, MP4, FLV, MOV, MKV, MTS, etc.You can likewise record video straightforwardly from a video catch gadget or include recordings Transform a motion picture into something tremendous with our high quality, overlays and channels.
filmora crack Import photographs include your most loved music straightforwardly into your motion picture to make the ideal air. BMP, JPG, PNG, GIF, and so on and produce home video.Editing: trim, turn, modify blur in and blur, alter the term thus on.You would now be able to make wonderful enlivened content and messages from our library titles. filmora crack includes great lettering the recordings and photographs with adaptable textual style, shading, and so on.
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NetBeans Forums -> Web Client Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB
By use of this website, you agree to the NetBeans Policies and Terms of Use. © 2012, Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Sponsored by Oracle logo