NetBeans Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Makefile question

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LuisFHD

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:32 am    Post subject: Makefile question Reply with quote

Hi there.

I have been using netbeans for a while but I am not an expert on it. I used to program in fortran. I was using Ubuntu 14.04 and NetBeans 7.0.1. I recently changed to Ubuntu 16.04 and nethbeans 8.2. My problem is that the program that I was compiling in NB7.0.1 for some reason does not compile anymore in NB 8.2. I think is the dependencies. I have check information about this but I cannot get it to run. So i join this group to seek for answers.
I have check the makefiles for both versions and to me they look the same. However the Makefile-Debug.mk are different. Can someone point me in the right direction to solve this. Here I add the two Debug.mk file. Thanks for your help in advance.

Cheers,
Luis

Help with NBmakefile.txt
 Description:
This file contains the Makefile-Debug.mk from NB7.0.1 and 8.2. the fist file compiles the second doesn't.
Thanks alot for your help.

Download
 Filename:  Help with NBmakefile.txt
 Filesize:  10.93 KB
 Downloaded:  60 Time(s)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NetBeans Forums -> C/C++ Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: