NetBeans Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NB 8.2 hangs strangely

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gary Greenberg
Posted via mailing list.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:27 pm    Post subject: NB 8.2 hangs strangely Reply with quote

I was working on the Java project within Netbeans 8.2. Had about two dozen files open.Just created another Java class and it appeared on the screen, but I can’t even position a cursor on any line of it.
Netbeans hangs. It happens sometime and I was not worried. I closed it and tried to restart.
It won’t. Netbeans icon just wiggled on the task bar and nothing happened.
I have decided to reboot my MacBook Pro. All windows closed but reboot did not happened, but the following popup showed.

I right-click on the Netbeans Icon and selected Force-Quit. Same result.
I ran ps command in terminal window and it tells me that no netbeans or even Java processes are running on my machine.
Still the same popup appears when I try to reboot.
Finally I did a cold restart via power switch and everything seams to be in order, but I still wonder how can it happened.
Did anyone observed similar behavior?

Screen_Shot_2017-04-11_at_4.00.57_PM.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  224.76 KB
 Viewed:  403 Time(s)

Screen_Shot_2017-04-11_at_4.00.57_PM.png

Post new topic   Reply to topic    NetBeans Forums -> NetBeans Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: