NetBeans Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Has Google Adwords been enhanced?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
stevenjotello

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:16 pm    Post subject: Has Google Adwords been enhanced? Reply with quote

I recently heard that a new feature has been added to the Google Adwords. Is this true? Has anyone come across any new feature? I would like to know what this feature is all about. How will it help the targeted promotion program, or does it work only for business purposes only? I am not very proficient with Google Adwords. The only idea I have about it is that it is related to sponsored links on the result pages of major search engines like Google, AOL and Yahoo. Is there anything more important that I should be aware of?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NetBeans Forums -> SOA Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: